Friday 17 February 2012

Cookbook Awards

I'm not sure how I feel about awards, but I know I love to be nominated and love it even more when I win. Single subject is always a tough category and this year I am shortlisted with my friend Molly Stevens and Yotam Ottolenghi who I don't know personally, but I do like his recipes. This is an interesting mix of cookbooksw All About Roasting: New Approach to a Classic ArtOdd Bits and Plenty: Vibrant Vegetable Recipes From London's Ottolenghi. Whoever wins, I think we are all winners if we have encouraged our readers to cook.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hi Carole, Have lots of friends in NZ so glad to have another. Love Stephanie Alexander's books and I always use that one.

Francesca Spalluto said...

Hi Jennifer,
didn't know where to add this, but
wanted to link this to you

http://forums.egullet.org/index.php?/topic/137092-odd-bits-by-jennifer-mclagan/

and of course, the Franci on egullet it's me :-)

Jennifer said...

Thanks for the link Franci and all the good words.

Post a Comment